Wednesday, July 8, 2015

First group of Friends-Together team arrives in Tanzania

On Wednesday the Florida group left for Tanzania. Cathy, her son Garrett (who was Owen's age the last time they went 10 years ago), Jessica and Kelly.  I found myself constantly checking Facebook for updates on their journey.  They flew from Orlando to Atlanta, to Amsterdam to Tanzania.  The flight to Amsterdam was delayed which led to some rescheduling, and I'm sure stress, but they got there.  

I'm guessing the internet is good, because lots and lots of pictures and a few videos have been uploaded. It is so exciting to see!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE!!  With the exception of Cathy, they all arrived early because they will be climbing Mt Kilimanjaro. They will be on their way by the time Owen and I arrive, so we won't meet them until next Friday when they return. 

Jessica posted so many wonderful pictures, but this post is my favorite!




No comments:

Post a Comment