Saturday, July 22, 2017

Communication with home (July 3-20)




It's amazing how easy it is to keep in touch with home from here. The hotel has wifi- though it doesn't always work great especially when a lot of people are trying to get on.

Owen and I both have our phones with the data turned off. Through the wifi we can send snapchats as well as use Facebook messenger for free texting, voice calls and video calls.  I've had some difficulty with my blog- the app keeps crashing on my phone and it's a pain to get pictures from my phone to my iPad.... but I'm trying.  Nitajaribu- I will try!

Here are some of the pics we have been getting from home 😃



That last one is a FaceTime with devin.



In Arusha we did a 4 way FaceTime through Facebook. It was so funny! 




No comments:

Post a Comment